[sr-dev] [kamailio] kex: per module memory debugging (#225)

Stefan Mititelu notifications at github.com
Mon Nov 2 15:30:05 CET 2015

Thank you for helping to organize this better:
- nice, that skipped me
- you are right, I changed the name from "\<core\>" to "core" or else someone would have to issue the command writing "\<core\>"
- an enable/disable modparam would be nice but I'm not sure if the code as it is right now affects performance in any way i.e. **only** when the "kamcmd mod.stats ..." is issued, when debugging is enabled, some processing actually happens; supposing the performance tests are done when debugging is disabled, this should not interfere in any way; please correct me if I'm wrong.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/225#issuecomment-153031394