[sr-dev] [kamailio] kex: per module memory debugging (#225)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Mon Nov 2 14:04:38 CET 2015

I merged the patch, but I split it per component so there are many commits pushed to the master branch - some remarks:

  * the patch to ctl module was changed, as it was planned to increase default values for those buffers (note that you can also change them via modparams of ctl module)
  * I noted that you changed how core is referenced in mem/src_loc.h from "<core>" to "core" -- I assumed that was to make it coherent with how module names are printed
  * I plan to add a mod param for kex to enable/disable the new feature, just in case someone needs to tune a bit more performances -- it will be enabled by default

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/225#issuecomment-153011270