[sr-dev] RTPEngine - REDIS Plugin

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 4 15:17:31 CEST 2015

Hello,

Carsten, thanks for sharing, I see quite some interest in such
component. Like Pawel asked, would be good to know if there was any
heavy use so far or it was more in development/staging deployments.

Not much development cycles available here for next few weeks, but if
the code gets updated for latest RTPEngine, I am sure I can push it to
few deployments and get some testing of it.