[sr-dev] Proposed Change to DMQ Notification Address Resolution

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Mon Mar 30 18:13:06 CEST 2015

Hi Bob,

Sorry for the delay.

It all seems fine - the patch did not apply against the master branch, so I
added it manually. I'm not sure we need the extra module parameter though,
since it doesn't break existing functionality if only a single DNS record
is present or an IP address is specified directly. Did you have a reason
for adding the parameter?

I can either push directly to master, or if you'd prefer you can create a
pull request (again, master, not 4.2).

Cheers,

Charles

--
*Charles Chance*
Managing Director

t. 0121 285 4400    m. 07932 063 891

--
www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,
Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.