[sr-dev] Crash bug

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Mar 19 22:25:29 CET 2015

On 03/19/2015 05:22 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> I asked about what happens before t_suspend() -- if you have there
> t_newtran() and then some header/msg changes.

Ah, I see. In that case, no, no transaction is created then.

In some other call flows - not these - it is possible for us to create a
transaction in order to support nonce protection on authentication
challenges, i.e.

         t_lookup_request();

         if(!auth_check("$Ri", "subscriber", "0")) {

This happens before t_suspend(), although no header manipulations apart
from removing Route header if present. Is this a bad idea?

However, in this case the source is IP-trusted, so this does not take place.

-- Alex

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC