[sr-dev] The CURL module

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Jul 1 14:17:15 CEST 2015

Olle E. Johansson writes:

> I can either keep it as http_query() with the same name and remove it
> from utils, or change the name to something else,
> like http_query_plus or http_query_ng, to avoid collissions.

since http_query would be in another module, i would like to keep the
existing one in order to avoid changes in config files.

why don't you put your curl stuff in existing utils module rather than
introduce a new one?  if that is not ok, you could use your curl module
api in utils module to implement your version of http_query.

-- juha