[sr-dev] The CURL module

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Jul 1 13:46:14 CEST 2015

Hi!

During July I would like to commit the CURL module to Git - there are developers who wants to help me to finish it up.

Before doing that, I would like to ask a question (primarily to Juha I think).

I based a lot of this on the existing http_query() function in the "utils" module. I still have "http_query()" in my module, but
changed it to use my code in the back. It's compatible and a bit enhanced as far as I see it.

I can either keep it as http_query() with the same name and remove it from utils, or change the name to something else,
like http_query_plus or http_query_ng, to avoid collissions.

I would prefer removing it from utils and remove the dependency of the curl library from utils.

What do you think?

/O