[sr-dev] running out of mysql connections when [group] is given

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed Jan 21 21:52:43 CET 2015

Juha Heinanen writes:

> when [group] thing didn't work, i added
>
> ssl-ca=/etc/mysql/cacert.pem
>
> to [client] section of my.cfg that kamailio according to db_mysql/README
> is reading.
>
> after that, kamailio started ok, but didn't use ssl for mysql queries.
>
> what is it that i'm missing?  has anyone succeeded in making kamailio to
> query mysql server over ssl?

based on zero responses, i guess the answer is "no".  if so, that pretty
much prevents using kamailio in an environment where mysql service is
provided by a cloud service, such as amazon ec2.

should i put a note in db_mysql module README telling that we don't
currently know, which [client] params of my.cfg the module supports?

-- juha