[sr-dev] Registrar - check for local path

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Fri Jan 9 19:00:50 CET 2015

Hey Victor,

On 9 January 2015 at 17:57, Victor Seva <linuxmaniac at torreviejawireless.org>
wrote:

> On 01/09/2015 06:54 PM, Charles Chance wrote:
> > Would anyone like to review the final changes, before I merge them into
> > master?
>
> I usually use pull-request to get some feedback. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks - are pull requests the preferred choice now we're on GitHub?

--
www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,
Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.