[sr-dev] nathelper patch re. alias being added twice

Jason Penton jason.penton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 11:58:54 CET 2015

Hey Daniel,

The problem in the case I have noticed is that some UEs are taking the
contact from the 200OK and all subsequent requests from the UEs have the
alias in (when leaving UE). This causes problems in the routing as a result
of the same alias being added multiple times.....

If you are happy with the general concept I'd like to add this patch but
with addition of:
1. configurable parameter to enable (disabled by default)
2. make the check more intelligent to check you are not adding *exactly*
the same alias again.... (which would be pointless)

?

Cheers
Jason