[sr-dev] Trunk: DMQ and hashtables - won't start and crashes

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Thu Jan 8 09:38:26 CET 2015

Hey Olle,

Anything in the log?

Are you loading dmq before htable? What are your values for dmq modparams?

Does dmq_send_message() work in default route?

Cheers,

Charles
 On 8 Jan 2015 07:57, "Olle E. Johansson" <oej at edvina.net> wrote:

> Using trunk code, I can get DMQ to work by itself. I have three test
> servers that I take up and down and it seems to work.
>
> As soon as I enable DMQ in htable, without enabling any replication of any
> hash table, Kamailio refuse to start. Seems to be a chicken-and-egg issue,
> maybe loading order? I could not find a solution.
>
> Also, without enabling DMQ, if I use dmq_send_message() in htable:init
> event route Kamailio crashes.
>
> This is all on my OS/X system with latest git code.
> /O

www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,
Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.