[sr-dev] Trunk: DMQ and hashtables - won't start and crashes

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Jan 8 08:57:40 CET 2015

Using trunk code, I can get DMQ to work by itself. I have three test servers that I take up and down and it seems to work.

As soon as I enable DMQ in htable, without enabling any replication of any hash table, Kamailio refuse to start. Seems to be a chicken-and-egg issue, maybe loading order? I could not find a solution.

Also, without enabling DMQ, if I use dmq_send_message() in htable:init event route Kamailio crashes.

This is all on my OS/X system with latest git code.
/O