[sr-dev] [kamailio] Improve for correct working with all RADIUS AV pairs (#14)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Sat Jan 3 19:55:31 CET 2015

pkg_malloc() for name and value is not needed. It is more traumatic to allocate in pkg, then copy there and then free after adding as Kamailio AVP (there is no benefit, only a lot of operations here for nothing good). When adding as a K AVP, the name and value are cloned in shared memory. Copying the values directly from the RADIUS AVP is ok (like it was so far) and faster.

The new patches are on top of the old one, this is not what we want to commit, because there must be a patch per module, starting from the existing code. Now it is hard to review the contribution, because we have to analyse patches to patches, not being easy to spot eventual bugs. These patches in the pull request must be discarded and create new ones against Kamailio master.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/14#issuecomment-68605236