[sr-dev] [kamailio] Improve for correct working with all RADIUS AV pairs (#14)

Dmitriy Borisov notifications at github.com
Fri Jan 2 16:38:00 CET 2015

Thanks, your recomendations are implemented in new commits. Realy, I think, that free() is called in function, that destroys avp, but when I inspect usr_avp, I understood that I done a mistake. Similary, I added correct processing of malloc() errors, malloc() and free() was replaced to pkg_malloc() and pkg_free() respectively. I look at SIP-AVP processing and found one mistake (for '#' in string value case, I`m not considered this option), and this corrected too in new commits. In my oppinion, not using memory allocation in this section will be very traumatic for kamailio, because we don`t know, in which place in memory we place our string values.

Discussion question: some vendors (as Cisco) put name in value too. Cisco placed '=' between name part of value and value part of value. Some other vendors may put some other symbols. In my code I checking '=',':' and '#' by analogy with SIP-AVP pair syntax. Whether it is necessary or not?

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/14#issuecomment-68535016