[sr-dev] Change SIP message within module

Cockhootec Yahrabee cockootec at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 23:16:14 CEST 2015

Hi, I am trying to develop module for Kamailio and I am wondering how to
change some of SDP fields.

I have function where I cast `sip_msg`'s `body` to `sdp_info` structure and
within this function I am changing some fields in `sessions` and `streams`
list.

I am able to see changes when I am printing them after message leaves the
function but Kamailio sends the original message not the changed one. Do I
need somehow let the Kamailio know that the message was changed and it
should rebuild `buf` field? Or I need to change directly `buf` field within
`sip_msg`?

If you need some more details to be able to help me with my problem please
ask freely. Or maybe if I need to rephrase my problem just let me know.

Thanks in advance