[sr-dev] [kamailio] srv_query () function (#119)

rdboisvert notifications at github.com
Wed Apr 1 22:44:47 CEST 2015

Our team needed a new function to find SIP services using DNS SRV records but we couldn't find a Kamailio module that supported this.  After investigation we felt that the new function would fit better as an extension of the ipops module instead of creating a whole new one.

Please consider these changes to the ipops module.

Thank you,
Bob
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/119

-- Commit Summary --

  * * coding done; need to do documentation
  * * added srv_query ()

-- File Changes --

    M modules/ipops/doc/ipops_admin.xml (85)
    M modules/ipops/ipops_mod.c (34)
    M modules/ipops/ipops_pv.c (544)
    M modules/ipops/ipops_pv.h (4)

-- Patch Links --