[sr-dev] [kamailio] kamailio doesn't provide number of registered users stat when usrloc in db_mode=3 (#113)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Wed Apr 1 14:52:12 CEST 2015

I don't think it worth adding C code for external SQL query needs. IIRC, during early SER times there was a command to execute any sql query via mi/fifo, but wasn't feasible and easy to maintain, therefore removed.

I kamctl can be added using db cli application (e.g., mysql) with a bit of grep/sed/awk will print only the value.

Fetching the value via xmlrpc should be possible via a bit of config scripting, inside route[XMLRPC] intercept the command before dispatch_rpc() (search over the body or using xmlops), do appropriate sql_query(...) via sqlops and push back a reply with a body in xmlrpc format.

I would propose to close this item here.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/113#issuecomment-88467639