[sr-dev] rtpengine error when activating in branch route

Carlos Ruiz Díaz carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 05:19:57 CEST 2014

More on this.

The crash also occurs when rewriting the SDP (by calling rtpengine_manage)
more than once, independent of the transport.

Richard, let me know if you are having problems reproducing this. I am more
than willing to provide you the test scenario you need.

Regards,
Carlos

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 9:24 PM, Carlos Ruiz Díaz <carlos.ruizdiaz at gmail.com

--