[sr-dev] kazoo module updates & documentation

Luis Azedo luis at 2600hz.com
Sat Sep 13 03:59:05 CEST 2014

Hi Daniel,

please take a look at msg_presentity_clean function in publish.c module presence.

if the initial query returns a result
if pres_notifier_processes = 0 (immediate notify)
it calls publ_notify function
in publ_notify function in notify.c
if(p->event->agg_nbody) // dialoginfo aggregates the results
{
notify_body = get_p_notify_body(pres_uri, p->event , offline_etag, NULL);
get_p_notify_body queries the presentity table to get other records to aggregate body
which will override the result in the connection.

so the process is the same but it calls the query 2 times in a row without freeing the 1st result.