[sr-dev] kazoo module updates & documentation

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 21:15:20 CEST 2014

Hello,

changes to kazoo modules are ok, you can merge them.

But the one for db_text I don't find it (yet) necessary, because it may
solve an issue in a wrong way.

I asked you to push the other patch on db_text related to blob type
handling in freeing the value. That can be done. For the one storing the
result on db_res variable, I will comment separately.

Daniel

On 12/09/14 20:55, Luis Azedo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i would like to propose the small changes to the kazoo module in
> branch lazedo/kazoo to go into master.
> it's mostly code cleanup & dependency removal.
>
> also added the documentation on that branch and would appreciate any
> feedback.
>

> there is also a patch to the db_text module. the comment on that
> commit tells the reason for that patch.
>
> Thanks

Next Kamailio Advanced Trainings 2014 - http://www.asipto.com
Sep 22-25, Berlin, Germany