[sr-dev] json-c and rabbitmq-c

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 22:01:30 CET 2014

Hello,

propose the way you see the packaging and we can discuss it here. The
goal so far was grouping based on dependencies, but I am fine with
merging some if the result is better.

Definitely I don't want to install a particular module and along with it
to get hundreds of megs of extra stuff because the module is in a
package with other modules depending on a lot of stuff.