[sr-dev] json-c and rabbitmq-c

Luis Azedo luis at 2600hz.com
Wed Oct 29 19:54:10 CET 2014

Hi Victor,

can you share the problems with dependencies you refer ?

about the kazoo deb, whats the problem with that ? we're just trying to keep consistency with the rpm layout. also, kazoo end users would benefit from that since they can install kazoo deb and have the rest also deployed like they do with rpm.

can you share the jenkins jobs for the creation of deb packages ?

Best