[sr-dev] DMQ: seems broken logic

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Fri Oct 10 10:48:10 CEST 2014

Hi,

Interesting - had not considered the multi IP scenario when adding the
replicate function. The send/broadcast functions should both work as
expected in multi IP setup (although not what you need) - are you able to
confirm this is the case?

I am travelling so it may be a little longer than usual, but I will try to
take a look over the next day or so.

Regards,

Charles
On 9 Oct 2014 15:32, "Victor V. Kustov" <coyote at bks.tv> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> Situation:
>
> Server has two IP's. kamailio binded to IP1, dmq binded to IP2.
> Everywhere in dmq node listed IP2, of cause. But when message
> replicated to dmq node, message sended from IP1 and cannot be
> dispatched as message from dmq node.
>
> modules/dmq/dmq_funcs.c
>
> 396:            if(tmb.t_replicate(msg, &node->orig_uri) < 0) {
>
> Here used t_replicate from TM module. Message replicated from IP1 of
> kamailio SIP. But if dmq bind to another IP - IP2.
>
> I think message must send from IP, described in dmq's config:
> modparam("dmq","server_address", "sip:.....");
>
> --
>  Best regard,
>
>   JID: coyote at bks.tv
>   JID: coyote at bryansktel.ru
>   I use FREE operation system: 3.15.9- GNU/Linux
>   up 1 day, 4 hours, 7 minutes

www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Faraday Wharf, Innovation Birmingham Campus, Holt Street,
Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham B7 4BB.