[sr-dev] DMQ: seems broken logic

Victor V. Kustov coyote at bks.tv
Thu Oct 9 16:32:31 CEST 2014

Hi all!

Situation:

Server has two IP's. kamailio binded to IP1, dmq binded to IP2.
Everywhere in dmq node listed IP2, of cause. But when message
replicated to dmq node, message sended from IP1 and cannot be
dispatched as message from dmq node.

modules/dmq/dmq_funcs.c

396:		if(tmb.t_replicate(msg, &node->orig_uri) < 0) {

Here used t_replicate from TM module. Message replicated from IP1 of
kamailio SIP. But if dmq bind to another IP - IP2.

I think message must send from IP, described in dmq's config:
modparam("dmq","server_address", "sip:.....");

--
 Best regard,

  JID: coyote at bks.tv
  JID: coyote at bryansktel.ru
  I use FREE operation system: 3.15.9- GNU/Linux
  up 1 day, 4 hours, 7 minutes