[sr-dev] git:4.2: kazoo : remove dependencies

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Nov 10 16:07:08 CET 2014

On 10 Nov 2014, at 16:04, Victor Seva <linuxmaniac at torreviejawireless.org> wrote:

> On 11/10/2014 03:17 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>>> On 10/11/14 14:51, Luis Azedo wrote:
>>> if you still want me to revert from master i will do it
>> Master is ok for me until there is a good solution agreed by most
>> developers.
>
> From my point of view master is not OK. Please revert on master too.
>
> If kazoo needs newer lib versions then it will not be built for the
> distros that doesn't have such versions.
> I see no problem on that.

I agree with Victor.

If you want to make it simple for people who wants to build you
can add stuff to the Makefile so people can run "make install-lib-depend" or something
to checkout the source code.

Including other projects into one project is never good. Asterisk had a lot of issues
with Debian packaging since it at a point included other libraries.

/O