[sr-dev] XMLRPC seg fault

Jason Penton jason.penton at gmail.com
Mon May 19 20:17:04 CEST 2014

Hi Juha,

Okay I have found the root cause....

If the XML data for string parameters is sent in as follows:

<?xml version="1.0"

then everything is fine. BUT, if you send the following (viz. string tags
omitted - done by default in JAVA XML:

<?xml version="1.0"

you will get a segfault.

Ideally we should return a fault string here - if "parsing" fails in
xmllibrary...

Cheers
Jason