[sr-dev] XMLRPC seg fault

Jason Penton jason.penton at gmail.com
Mon May 19 18:52:55 CEST 2014

Hi Juha,

There is a via. The message is handled correctly and in fact responded to
correctly, but the seg fault happens very soon after. I have localized the
problem to passing in a parameter in the RPC input request.

As soon as code has something like the following before the RPC response,
it crashes.....

str impu;
if (rpc->scan(ctx, "S", &impu) < 1) {
rpc->fault(ctx, 400, "required IMPU argument");
return;
}

if I remove the above, and hardwire the return RPC values/data, everything
is fine, add it back, even if not being used, and crash is back.