[sr-dev] db_cassandra - db_cassa_raw_query & INSERT query

jay binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 10:16:27 CET 2014

In my test case I was doing an INSERT query...
yet db_cassandra would complain there was no result... ( both the log
message and return code )

This is the reason I provided the patch.

after a little more testing I have found that I get this log message :

0(23827) ERROR: <core> [db_res.c:130]: db_free_result(): invalid parameter

So far in my testing everything has performed flawlessly, just with a few
less log lines :)

in essence this patch simply makes db_cassandra act the same when there is
no result set as it does when there are now rows.
( previously it would act like no result set was a big deal )

Jay