[sr-dev] PARAM_STR vs STR_PARAM

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 14:19:17 CEST 2014

If you use the git repository from sip-router.org, there is no way to
make pull requests. You would have to send the patches to mailing list
or upload to tracker (you can commit them locally and then export them
in dedicated files using git format-patch --
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6658313/generate-a-git-patch-for-a-specific-commit).

Or you can use the mirror on github, fork it from there, announce here
or make a pull request when done, then I will review and merge the patches.