[sr-dev] Supported RFCs

Conners, James James.Conners at Aspect.com
Thu Jul 17 21:19:12 CEST 2014

Asking what the "real" objective is suggests there is a hidden reason for my question. I can assure there is no hidden reason. We're simply investigating the possible use of the Kamailio SIP server and would like to know its capabilities and which RFCs it supports. Our current SIP server supports a set of RFCs. So, it seems logical to ask what RFCs an alternative SIP Server supports. The Kamailio website uses the  words "Among supported standards:" on its interoperability page. Maybe the folks at Kamailio can provide you with their meaning of the word "supported".

-----Original Message-----
From: sr-dev-bounces at lists.sip-router.org [mailto:sr-dev-bounces at lists.sip-router.org] On Behalf Of Alex Balashov
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2014 2:46 PM
To: sr-dev at lists.sip-router.org
Subject: Re: [sr-dev] Supported RFCs

On 07/17/2014 11:05 AM, Conners, James wrote:

> I found a partial list of supported RFCs on the website. What is the
> entire list of supported RFCs?

That would be a very challenging question to answer, depending on what is meant by "supported" and what one considers to be an applicable RFC.

What is the real objective of this seemingly specious line of enquiry?

--
Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC

Please be kind to the English language: