[sr-dev] kamailio 4.1.1 can't find msilo module

Peter Villeneuve petervnv1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 21:31:26 CET 2014

Thanks Hugh. Good advice.
I've now commented out the kamailio-local.cfg file and added the loadmodule
"msilo.so" line to the main config. I also added the msilo parameters
(modparam("msilo") directly to kamailio.cfg and now indeed kamailio starts
without issues. I presume then that msilo module is loading after all and
the issue lies in the syntax in kamailio-local.cfg.
Now I need to go over the routing logic I copy/pasted from the wiki
here<http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.1.x/modules/msilo.html>and try
to see why it isn't working for me. I'm still new to kamailio and
am getting used to its syntax and logic. I'm using the default config but
it seems the wiki example isn't compatible with a vanilla default install.

If anyone knows of a good tutorial integrating a default kamailio 4.1.1
install with msilo, please share.

Thanks again Hugh