[sr-dev] kamailio 4.1.1 can't find msilo module

Hugh Waite hugh.waite at crocodile-rcs.com
Tue Jan 28 21:17:59 CET 2014

This is just a thought, since I recently had a similar issue.

At one point after deleting a few lines of (I thought) old config I got
errors for 'module not loaded' and it turned out I had left a closing
#!endif in place. The syntax checker gave a error on a completely
different line.
If the error appears to go away when you don't use the
kamailio-local.cfg file, is there something in that file (e.g. in the
msilo data you copied) that is not syntactically correct?

Regards,
Hugh

On 28/01/2014 18:18, Peter Villeneuve wrote:
> Well it's both in the kamailio.cfg (loadmodule "sl.so") and I can see
> it in the modules directory too, so, just like msilo, it should load.
>
> Indeed, when I comment out importing kamailio-local.cfg (this is where
> I placed all the msilo related configs from the wiki), kamailio loads
> just fine (including tm and sl modules).
>
> This is why I think this is msilo related.
>

> On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 6:12 PM, Victor Seva
> <linuxmaniac at torreviejawireless.org
> <mailto:linuxmaniac at torreviejawireless.org>> wrote:
>
>     2014-01-28 Victor Seva <linuxmaniac at torreviejawireless.org
>     <mailto:linuxmaniac at torreviejawireless.org>>:
>     > Seems that you are not loading tm module...
>
>     Sorry I meant sl module.
>
>     sl_send_reply...

Hugh Waite
Principal Design Engineer