[sr-dev] presence module (API)

Richard Good richard.good at smilecoms.com
Mon Jan 27 07:45:51 CET 2014

Hi

The problem we are having is with processing subscription to reg event at
the S-CSCF - we process SUBSCRIBE messages in ims_registrar_scscf module
and we are seeing to_tag collisions (though never to_tag/from_tag/call_id
collisions) - we process the initial SUBSCRIBE that has no to_tag - we
calculate the to_tag with:

tmb.t_get_reply_totag(msg, &ttag);

and store this as part of the subscription.

It seems that this can return a to tag that is the same even if the
call_id/from_tag of the initial SUBSCRIBE are different.

I'll investigate further today.

Regards
Richard.

This email is subject to the disclaimer of Smile Communications at http://www.smilecoms.com/disclaimer