[sr-dev] presence module (API)

Fri Jan 24 17:18:47 CET 2014

Am 23.01.2014 15:19, schrieb Jason Penton:
> Why are we only searching on to-tag? What if there is a collision on
> the hash AND the to-tag is the same for 2+ different subscriptions.
> This is even more likely of happening considering that the hash
> calculation is based only on the callid and to-tag...
>
> any comments? Am I missing something here?

Maybe it depends on the totag generation. If this code handles incoming
SUBSCRIBEs and the totag is generated by Kamailio in a unique way, then
it should be safe. If to tags are not generated by Kamailio (and maybe
in a bad way), then there may be collisions, but then may be collisions
also on callid and from-tag, if the clients generate them in a broken way.

regards
Klaus