[sr-dev] Various fixes for Kamailio's IMS code

Jason Penton jason.penton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 13:08:34 CET 2014

Hi Hugh,

We have been pretty slack in managing back-porting for 2 reasons:

1. we have been focusing on master
2. neither myself nor Richard have experience with the git cherrypick
commands nor how far back to port patches

Going forward however we will make sure all bug fixes are back-ported. How
far back are we supposed to port the fixes?

Cheers
Jason

Cheers
Jason