[sr-dev] Various fixes for Kamailio's IMS code

Hugh Waite hugh.waite at crocodile-rcs.com
Wed Jan 8 12:58:52 CET 2014

Hi,
Marek Bazler posted a patch to implement SIP Digest authentication and
Carsten said on Sunday he was looking at it. I expect they are the same
though.

There were a few IMS fixes in December, I was thinking about
cherry-picking them to 4.1 ready for the 4.1.1 release on Thursday, but
I don't want to get in the way of someone else (e.g. the developer that
wrote it) doing the same thing!

Hugh

Hugh Waite
Principal Design Engineer