[sr-dev] Marketing stats

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Mon Feb 17 10:48:56 CET 2014

Am Samstag, 15. Februar 2014, 12:13:23 schrieb Olle E. Johansson:
> After a year of working with Kamailio on social media we now have around 400
> followers on Twitter, over 250 on Facebook, 220 on G+ and a mixture of
> groups on LInkedIn - from Openser to SIP-router and Kamailio with a pretty
> large following. G+ have a page with a news flow and a community group for
> discussions.
> [..]

Hi Olle

again thank you for the effort in marketing our project.

> I have no stats on how many subscriptions we have on the mailing lists or
> visits on the web site, that would be interesting. (hint, hint ;-) )

sr-dev 615
sr-users 1786
sr-docs 131
Business 319
Kamailio-announce 144

The kamailio-announce is not really used at the moment. Maybe we should merge
this with the business list, as more or less the same amount of informations
going over it? Otherwise we should start to use it. :-)

Best regards

Henning Westerholt