[sr-dev] scscf modifying contact:

Daniel Ciprus daniel.ciprus at acision.com
Wed Feb 5 23:16:22 CET 2014

Camille,

Thanks for quick response. Yes, this is 3rd party registration. Unfortunately this (according to specs I listed below) shouldn't happen. Is there any workaround except messing around with textops and replacing things in Contact: ? I will need to add optional parameters from original REGISTER to 3rd party REGISTER, that's the goal.

Dan