[sr-dev] scscf modifying contact:

Camille Oudot camille.oudot at orange.com
Wed Feb 5 20:16:46 CET 2014

Le Wed, 5 Feb 2014 12:13:17 -0500,
Daniel Ciprus <daniel.ciprus at acision.com> a écrit :

> For our application to work we'd like to see not modified Contact:
> from Kamailio being sent towards our AS. Unfortunately this is not
> happening now. Below are REGISTER messages from client and message
> which is sent to AS. I wasn't able to find any logic in .cfg file so
> I thought this would be the place where I should post my problem.
> According to 3GPP TS 24.229, RFC 3261, RFC 5626 it seems like this is
> not the behavior which should be happening.

Hi Daniel,

This looks like a third party register sent on the ISC interface.
AFAIK, the behavior you are seeing is normal. The original REGISTER is
not proxied: a new dialog between S-CSCF and AS is started instead (the
S-CSCF becomes the UAC). The IMPU of the user that is triggering the
third party register cans be seen in the To: header field, and the
original Contact URI info is lost.

Regards

--
Camille Oudot