[sr-dev] Refreshing the Kamailio logo

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Dec 3 15:20:20 CET 2014

I like basing the new one on the Kamailo World logo (like I did on Facebook, Twitter and G+)
But I don't like the font selection in Freds version. That can be fixed.

I vote for going down this path  - A1. We're used to it already and starting a new project
will take a lot of energy (and a lot of beers).

We can spend the beers and the energy somewhere else, like colour of the t-shirts or
taste of the Kamailio candy. Fred has already gotten the right to decide how the
Kamailio cookie should taste and look like :-)

/O