[sr-dev] [SR-Dev] Capture RTP packet in Kamailio module

Cockootec Jarabee cockootec at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 14:25:41 CEST 2014

I must find out how it is with licence of school project but of course if
it wouldn't be problem I can share git repo. Just today I asked in another
thread here on [sr-dev] if there is way to use internal udp socket to send
packets to VoIP client in my module.

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 8:57 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com