[sr-dev] [SR-Dev] Capture RTP packet in Kamailio module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 08:57:29 CEST 2014

On 14/04/14 10:29, Cock Ootec wrote:
> I am sorry for inconvenience. Yes I asked these questions in developer
> context.
> Now I am able to work with RTP packets in my module (I know that this
> seems to be useless
It is not useless if needed. Maybe you can share more details and we can
give hints on what could be reused for easier development. Also, you may
be surprised to find other people having same interest and in case it is
something wanted by more  and you want to release your code open source,
then we can include the module in official kamailio git repository.