[sr-dev] new tmx function t_reuse_branch()

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Sun Apr 20 12:19:54 CEST 2014

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> For the variable, I would go for a new class, $T_branch(attr). You can
> implement the part for flags as $T_branch(flags). Other attributes can
> be implemented later under the same class.

i looked at implementation of current classes $T_req(pv), $T_rpl(pv),
etc.  looks like they make a copy of the whole environment and then
access the pv using normal pv access functions.  this sounds very heavy
as compared to implementation of item functions $T_reply_ruid,
$T_branch_idx, etc.  i would thus prefer to implement $T_reply_flags
the same way as the item functions is done.

-- juha