[sr-dev] TM possible deadlock

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 21:34:18 CEST 2014

Hello,

that should not be a very rare case and I would expect to be caught so
far, anyhow ... this looks like easy to reproduce, have you tried it?

You can have two kamailio, one relying the invite to the second, which
will reply with 100, then wait for the timeout on the first instance.
You can add some debug messages in the code to see if the lock is called
twice.