[sr-dev] continuous rls related db_mysql errors

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Sep 26 12:03:24 CEST 2013

Peter Dunkley writes:

> We have only ever used it with PostgreSQL here.  I do know some work was
> done to the MySQL DB driver some months back to support transactions, etc
> (needed for separate notifier processes in presence).  Has anybody tested
> those changes with RLS before, or were they just tested with presence?

i generated new debian package from master of april 1, 2013 and it
worked fine.  next day there was big commit on db_mysql module by olle:

http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=sip-router;a=commit;h=fe977dfcb940b1c48dd26fe5fe61a25aed23b96a

i have not yet tried to generate debian package after the commit.

-- juha