[sr-dev] continuous rls related db_mysql errors

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodilertc.net
Thu Sep 26 11:25:23 CEST 2013

I don't know of any changes to RLS (certainly none by me, and I think none
by Hugh) for several months.

We have only ever used it with PostgreSQL here.  I do know some work was
done to the MySQL DB driver some months back to support transactions, etc
(needed for separate notifier processes in presence).  Has anybody tested
those changes with RLS before, or were they just tested with presence?

On 26 September 2013 10:16, Juha Heinanen <jh at tutpro.com> wrote:

> eDaniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
> > Do you still know what was previous version/last commit you run and was
> > ok? Maybe the issue can be spotted in commit logs. Lately I haven't
> > worked on presence, maybe Peter or Hugh have more clues.
>
> i searched, but unfortunately i didn't have the previous debian package
> anymore available.
>
> -- juha

Peter Dunkley
Technical Director