[sr-dev] Kamailio security in general

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Oct 31 15:07:35 CET 2013

On 31 Oct 2013, at 14:12, Peter Dunkley <peter.dunkley at crocodilertc.net> wrote:

> And none of this stops a teacher providing their students with good example configuration files for things like DMQ that do all of these things properly.  Or even providing configuration file libraries (using "import_file" and check_route_exists()/route_if_exists()) that do all of the right stuff for them.

Hitting me with my own argument and code, that's cheating Peter :-)

Well, DMQ is one very strange and advanced module, I admit that. Like I said earlier I think my discussion now is more generic to how we communicate and build the product. I'm trying to change the attitude in a large group of stubborn engineers, including most of me, myself and I...

Having said that, I haven't forgotten that I need to work on your to-do-list, Peter. TLS connection verification is one of the items high on that list.

/O :-)