[sr-dev] Htable dmq integration

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 20:26:57 CEST 2013

Hi Charles,

thanks for the patch. Few remarks:

- for strict C compatibility, would be good to declare variables at the
beginning of the functions or block, not in between statements

- i think the next variable has to be initialized to NULL in
modules/htable/ht_dmq.c, like:

dmq_peer_t* ht_dmq_peer = NULL;

Otherwise  it can happen that enable_dmq is not set, but dmqreplicate
per hash table is set and could cause a crash.

Eventually, when enable_dmq is not 1, then make dmqreplicate per hash
table 0, no matter what value is given -- I guess this will require that
enable_dmq parameter has to be set before defining a hash table. Also,
in such case, could be useful to have a log message to warn about
setting replication in hash table definition, but the module-level
parameter is not enabled.

If you redo the entire patch, the line with $Id$ at the beginning of
files can be removed, it is a reminiscent from SVN/CVS times, with no
real usage now - this is just beautification.

The rest seems ok, so can be committed.