[sr-dev] Htable dmq integration

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Thu Oct 3 18:58:50 CEST 2013

Hi Daniel,

Please see attached - if there is a better way of presenting it please let
me know (still getting to grips with git!).

There are some improvements planned such as fetching values from other
nodes at startup and some kind of buffer/queue to ensure updates are always
applied in order, even if some messages are delayed slightly. But it works
well as a starting point, and of course the functionality is optional.

Please let me have your feedback and I can modify/improve as required.

Cheers,

Charles