[sr-dev] pcscf_is_registered() internals

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Wed Nov 27 18:30:32 CET 2013

Hi Camille,

i'll take a look at that.
I've implemented it that way in order to cope with NAT; however i can
probably simply replace it with the "add_contact_alias()" functions
from Nathelper...

Kind regards,
Carsten

2013/11/6 Camille Oudot <camille.oudot at orange.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently using the pcscf modules to build an IMS proxy. The
> pcscf_is_registered() function uses the source IP, port and protocol to
> search a record in the pcscf location database. In my case, I could
> have to deal with several UACs using the same source IP and ports, so
> this approach won't work for me.
>
> The pcscf location database is indexed by the contact URI hash, so
> is there a reason not to use the contact URI to do the lookup? Besides,
> this should increase the performances when dealing with hundreds of
> records (the ip/port/protocol lookup is linear).
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Camille

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/